DeltaVision Select Plan
This plan is offered by DeltaVision, in association with EyeMed Select Care, a nationally recognized vision provider. The DeltaVision plan provides coverage for both in and out of network eye care providers. You recieve a greater benefit when you visit in network providers. Please reveiw the benefit summary below. Here are some of the highlights;
- No waiting periods.
- A routine eye exam once every 12 months for a small copayment.
- Discounted lenses or contact lenses once every 12 months.
- $100 frame allowance every 24 months.
- Discounts on LASIK and PRK
- Up to 40% off additional vision care purchases after using plan benefits
Find a Provider in the EyeMed Select Network
The EyeMed Select network includes many of the most popular retail chains, along with many independent providers. Please click here to be taken to the DeltaVision provider directory.
- Enter your city or zip code to generate a list of vision care providers near you.
- Use the "narrow search" function to show all vision care providers in the Select network.
Using Your Vision Benefits
After you enroll in the DeltaVision plan, you will be entered into the EyeMed Select network database. A vision care ID card is not required for services. Your vision care provider just needs your name and date of birth to confirm benefits, and will verify coverage at the time of service.
If you visit an in-network provider:
- You will pay your co-payment and any other charges not covered at the time of service.
If you visit an out of network provider:
- You may be asked to provide full payment at the time of service.
- To receive benefit reimbursement, you must send a completed claim form, along with itemized receipts from your provider, including your prescription, directly to DeltaVison at the address provided.
DeltaVision Select Plan Premiums
|6 Months||12 Months|
|Student + Spouse||$80.92||$158.36|
|Student + Children||$90.56||$177.27|
|Student + Family||$130.65||$255.87|